PUBLIC SAFETY AND WELLBEING
PUBLIC SAFETY AND WELLBEING (PS&WB) DEPARTMENT
- Conduct Risk Assessment of all Shopping malls, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Eateries, Bakeries, Schools, Parks & Gardens, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas in the State.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders in the above listed Sectors.
- Reporting on looming dangers, unsafe practices and unsafe conditions in the Environment.
- Attending to complaints by the public on safety and health issues and other related matters.
- Mitigating the likely occurrence of risks in potential danger zone areas likely to be present at various public domain workplace areas.
- Obtaining feedback from the public on the level of compliance to compliant treated.
- Preparation of Safety Audit letters within one week of submission of lists of facilities to be audited.
- Monitoring of corrective actions on safety infractions identified during safety audit exercise of facilities.
- Prepare Safety Compliance Certification letter to qualified facilities.