The Planning Unit is a strategic Unit that is responsible for the preparation and implementation of the Ministry’s budget in accordance to the state’s policy thrust, management of MTSS, MTEF and PMR, Monitoring and Evaluation of on-going projects amongst other functions.
- Coordinates the activities of the Unit.
- Planning Officer & Executive Officer (Budget).
- Statistical Report of the Agency.
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Liasing with MEPB.
- All requests to MEPB & H.E.
- Management of Medium Term Sector Strategy (MTSS) & MTEF processes.
- Monitoring & Implementation of the TPA, MDG’s, Vision 20:20 & other Policy documents.
- Preparation of Annual Budget: Implementation, Monitoring & Control.
- Preparation and Defence of Budget Proposals to House of Assembly.
- Provision of Technical support to Development Partners Programs as it relates to the Agency.
- Supervision of Monthly Budget returns.