COMPLIANCE & ENFORCEMENT
COMPLIANCE & ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT
- Assessment of compliance status of sites/facilities based on previously issued directives and abatement notices.
- Issuance of contravention notice, with appropriates fines, to non-compliant facilities.
- Receive concise and detailed briefs from departments and units concerning erring properties/facilities prior to enforcement.
- Carry out enforcement on violators of the Lagos State Safety.
- Commission Laws in conjunction with the State security agencies.
- Recommend facilities for prosecution in line with existing Safety Laws and Regulations.
- Recommend and carry out unsealing of properties/facilities that has complied with LSC Laws sequel to approval of the DG/CEO.
- Ensure that defaulters are made to sign Memorandum of Understanding as a prerequisite to unsealing.
- Compliance enforcement of Covid-19 safety protocols and regulation in the state.